Friday, January 9, 2015

Letter to Vodafone Customer Care

So I just had... a 50 min call with Vodafone executive... The tickets which I raised... refunds which I was promised.. are not yet done...

The executive understood it.. but unable to answer why it is not done....

To my surprise.. one of the tickets has been passed and commented that the deposit has been done... It never showed up in my bill and in my bank account...

Such is the service.

To Provide better service, first you need to take care that no issues are raised from telecom provider. The lesser the issues the lesser would be complaints lesser the load better the service... lesser the frustration... happier the customer... simple funda...

I am not a trainer or customer care employee... but even a small kid says how to improve customer care service.. just waste of money and time to pay the salaries of customer support if you are good at it.

Funda Apart.... Last 3 months I keep on paying bill... which I am supposed not to... This month again I got a fat bill.... a fat reimbursements which cover entire bill are dormant....

Ethically I should be paying the difference between payments and receipts.... But you ask to pay first and receive next...

I don't see receipts coming... given that I have been hanging there.. for 3 months...

and one more thing... whenever I make a call to customer care... I had to pay the call charges... why don't you have a toll free?

For fellow customers:
1) don't activate International roaming online when you are out of the country.
2) Except monthly, don't pay any bills on Vodafone Online. It looks green but most of it Red.
3) They are charging for downloads even if you have the internet package. this downloads like hellotv, ndtvpack... are fraudulent.... I don't know where they are coming from neither do the executives I talk to. They eat a major chunk of your bill.
4) Never email customer care. you will never get any response.
5) 48 hours service is a big fraud run by telecom services.

For Vodafone :
1) Please check if your security is breached or the fraud is being done by you - on hellotv, ndtv, wapzilla packs. No one need it.. and no one can see it in their mobiles... they just appear on the bill
2) Improve your service... make sure reimbursements are done in current month.... not months later... money is more important for the guy who pays... For the customer care executive, they get their monthly salary... profit or loss its to Vodafone... just keep that in mind and work for the customer instead of Vodafone
3) Be Responsive and Responsible. Customer care has to work for Customer not vice versa. Most of the times. It looks like we need to follow up everyday.
4) Have a toll free number... we cant pay every time we call you. most of the times... the calls take around 40 to 50 mins. and another shocking thing.. to get connected to customer care executive.. the minimum time it takes to reach him is 4 to 5 mins.
5) Improve your service
6)Improve your service
.
.
.
.
.
Improve your service

No comments:

Post a Comment