Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The success of 10000 views in my blog!

                   My blog 'Tomorrow is just another day'  has crossed 10k views. Though it may not have 10k unique readers but I am sure that a pretty good number of people from across the globe are following my blog. 

                    Initially, I never shared my articles on any other social media platform. The reason was I had the fear of rejection. Later, I changed my mind. We see so much trash material going viral - all misconstrued data. Why not, I can share my thoughts too right!

                Once I started sharing, people shared some good thoughts and encouraged me to write more. Some people personal reached out to me and provided their suggestions. I thank every one of them. 

            I thank my friends from Poland, Russia,  Ukraine and Turkey for being among the large portion of readers. I will keep writing and will put each step towards realizing the dream of writing a book on Rayalaseema. 

No comments:

Post a Comment