Thursday, August 16, 2012

When I dared!!!

"Because that's just the way it is, and don't sleep on what you did before, you know, because it can... not hurt you, but you can find yourself sleeping on something that happened in the past, but you dare to progress and there is always room for progression" - Thierry Henry, French footballer.

When I was a child, I was afraid of many things... I never dared to confront them.... I was afraid to climb the walls, but I dared! finally climbed the walls and learnt the faster ways to climb the wall.....

I was so keen to learn swimming when I was 13, went to lake with my friends.. instead of helping me learn swimming they started to frighten me by trying to drown me.. I was frightened and decided - never to try a hand at swimming.. But I dared after 8 years, past 20 days made me a good swimmer, Now I can do the freestyle, dolphin jump, ultapalti and backstroke.. I feel like the water has become a part of me--- its just because I dared!!


There is no such thing that one can't do..... it's just like this..... One has to 'just' DARE!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment