Friday, August 17, 2012

Better road ahead...

I felt bad when I came to know that my joining in DeloitteUS is postponed by 6 and half months. It was on May 22nd. I was so mixed up after that incident. I was so afraid to tell my grandma and relatives that my date of joining is postponed by 6 months. I was no mistake of mine, it's the responsibility of our TnP cell to take care of it, but they are irresponsible!... I finally told my grandma that this is the case, till January I assured her that I will find a job and work for 6 months...

Here comes the pain, where to get the job? why do they gimme job if I gonna stay for only 6 months?Shall I do teaching? .. these kinda questions were lingering over.

Finally, I emailed Mr.Biswajit with whom I worked in my summer intern 2011. He replied me to come over and work with them for 6 months. I came to Bhubaneswar.. much to my surprise, I found Sameep Arora. Sameep left the job which he got in Campus Placement and was doing internship for Embark and working for DTS bus service on scheduling and testing of bus routes. This is one example which clearly propounds "Follow your heart"......

Took up job and it's going good though a bit boring.... mean while, we took a flat in a gated community which has pool , gym et al. I learnt swimming from being a hydrophobic... weight reduction of 5 kg!!..Sang "Roobaroo" with Sameep and Himanshu(on guitar) on Aug 15th function....Tutoring students in apartments... Having fun.... everything is going my way now........

There are somethings which do not come our way or we may not expect to come our way.... Postponement of joining date is not in my hands.... but what in my hands is...."Perfect utilization of 6 months"...."A 6 months of learning".....

There is always a Better road ahead...





No comments:

Post a Comment