Thursday, August 23, 2012

Share and Inspire....

Share and Inspire... Two good words and two good activities which good people do.


What would we have or would have known  if our ancestors did not share?? Too rude to start but yes, where would we have been if anyone did not share, did not make a cultural or technology exchange.. Surely we would have been in caves in this modern world(a bit sarcastic though!). 

Forget it... what has 'Sharing and inspiring' to do with my life? As far I know, the first time I was sharing  a chocolate with my brother when I was 4. What did I get by that incident? bro-ness from my brother!! I do remember class-toppers(my competitors, mainly girls) in school never used to share knowledge with anyone. I am sure, no one would have shared with them what they did not share.

 Sharing is contiguous! Once sharing starts, no one can stop it!. You can see, the amount of posts share on FB, the spiral web where you find a link to a link which again points to another link. It literally does not end, unless you try to put an end to it.

What actually sharing does? It inspires.....

Inspiration is what you feel when you see a stalwart in the field which you have immense interest or by reading a book which virtually elevates your morality or watching a movie who influences the soul deep within. Here is my first inspiration, Bill Gates, for being the richest man but not for what he did in the field of computers. "The richest man" is what that attracted me because I used to like money and even now too. He being the richest man has somehow made me consume and stand up and say "I want to be the richest person in the world".. well that's the aspiration!! :P

Many will be inspired by a many who they come across!!.. I don't underestimate myself, I might inspired quite a many(my guess!! :D). We actually don't know whom we inspired; when we inspired, but the way we share, the way we work will inspire a millennium!!

So start sharing and inspiring....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment