Tuesday, November 11, 2014

LOVE - Loss Of Valuable Education!!!

Short Films - 90% are just based on the theme of LOVE... I am being humble!

Why 90% of the short films are on LOVE? Why?

I started questioning myself.. I too watched those short films.. and Most of them are Silly!

Does it make LOVE silly? May Be!

How do you judge LOVE? My school going Cousin says... Its Just Loss Of Valuable Education...

Is it So? Don't you think it is just the opposite!!! :D

We need to ask some one who is in Deep LOVE.... At least those who think they are!!! ;)

Whom Should I ask? Married one? or Unmarried? What might they say?

They Say - LOVE is eternal.... Yes, it is... that is why... it is short!!!

As a Kid, I used to think Mother's LOVE is the greatest... In School Mother Theresa's LOVE is the greatest.... In College Someone's LOVE is the greatest... whose LOVE is greatest?

Is their LOVE loss Of Valuable Education? Is theirs a LOVE? or Are we misinterpreting the meaning of Love?

Might be there are many forms of LOVE? what form of love we want at different age levels?

Do you really want LOVE? Many questions unanswered... No time to find answers!!!

Those who have..... Don't bug me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment